31st March 2023
2023 so far at KOTA.
As we kick off our 10-year anniversary celebrations, we’re delighted to be partnering with lots of incredible new clients who have an appreciation for design.
2023 has already brought a whole host of stand-out projects that we can’t wait to unveil.
One project we’re especially excited about is our partnership with DK&A and Design Thinkers Academy. Towards the end of 2022, David Kester, the company’s Managing Director, appointed KOTA to transform the online presence of both the consultancy and training sides of their business. Watch out for their brand new websites coming soon!
We’re also buzzing to be working with these incredible businesses:
- Floan: Building the future of flight finance.
- Box2Box: Leading production company focused on sports docs for Netflix. Have you watched Full Swing or F1?
- TheHaloGroup: Specialist in the design, build and fabrication of temporary structures for events, festivals and sets for film and theatre (fun fact: they also happen to be our first ever client from 10 years ago!)
- PixelArtWorks: Pioneers in light and pixel technology.
- Arcturis: Delivering real-world evidence and novel healthcare insights in common and rare diseases.
- Signol: Software development which focuses on fuel efficiency by analysing operational data.
- Dolon: A strategic pricing and market access consultancy specialising in rare diseases.
With every project launch we complete, we make a commitment to offset our carbon footprint by planting trees with Ecologi. To date, we’ve planted 10,000 trees, which is something we’re immensely proud of! You can see our progress here – long may it continue!
New Team Members.
To enhance our project work even further, we’ve been busy expanding the KOTA team. In January, we welcomed Ffion, our new Digital Marketing Assistant. Joining us more recently was Margo, who will be working as a Graphic Designer across brand and web projects. We’ve got two more team members joining us this month to boost our creative development and support our SiteCare clients.
Every February, the team takes part in ‘Feel Good Feb’, which is our initiative where everyone sets a personal goal to boost their wellbeing. This year, we collectively donated £1,000 to UNICEF and the Turkey disaster. A great effort by the whole team.